Skip to content
- Coaching and Consulting to improve your self-awareness and a particular behavioural performance and outcome. We review potential solutions and use numerous coaching techniques to enable you to set and achieve your goals to give you a more fulfilling life that is aligned with your values and purpose. I have a Coaching Accreditation from Go Make a Difference Thinking and a Certificate in Personal Coaching from the Coaching Academy.
- Psychology is the science of the mind. The human mind is the most complex machine on earth and is the source of all thought and behaviour. Psychology is the scientific study of people, the mind and behaviour across a wide ranging area from learning and development to memory, perceptions, motivations, emotions, thought, personality, social behaviour and intelligence. The most important outcome of this analysis is the ability to make behavioural changes fast. I have a degree in Psychology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): ‘Neuro’ relates to our neurology; our mind and nervous system, how we take in information, our thoughts and how we think. ‘Linguistic’ is the study of language; how we use language and words to interpret our experiences. ‘Programming’ are the programmes we run in our minds and this drives how we live our lives day-to-day. If something isn’t working in our lives, we need to explore which programmes we are running on, the language we are using and how the mind relates these. I work with you to ensure these are all aligned, so that you can achieve your goals and enjoy the process along the way. I have been a Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming for 10 years, trained by Richard Bandler (NLP founder) and John La Valle (President of the Society of NLP).
- Visualisation and Hypnosis is the use of imagination, relaxation and meditation where you are in in a wonderful state of deep relaxation. I liken it to a “relaxing massage for the mind”. You are fully aware of what is happening throughout the process. We have an in depth discussion about what you want to achieve. Then suggestions are presented to your subconscious and unconscious mind to change the way your mind processes information. This results in the instant ability to change your behaviour and overall wellbeing, enabling you to move away from self-sabotage and fulfil the goals and aspirations that you want to achieve. I have been qualified as a hypnotic practitioner for 10 years.
- Reiki (pronounced Ray-key) is an energetic healing system developed in Japan in 1922 by Mikao Usui. Reiki is the universal life energy that flows through all living beings. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means “Universal Life” and (Ki) which means “Energy”. A person’s “ki” or energy should be strong and free flowing. When this is true, a person’s body and mind are in a positive state of health. When the energy becomes weak or blocked it may lead to symptoms of emotional or physical imbalance. I include reiki as a wonderful, relaxing experience which results in so many benefits. Reiki starts a detoxification process within the body, eliminating the blockages in your body and helping to rid itself of toxins. It stimulates your body’s innate healing abilities and deals with physical ailments, as well as reaching the root of problems, whether physical, mental, or emotional. It eases stress and supports the body to facilitate an environment for healing, increased energy and harmonisation of the body and mind.
- Levels of Consciousness explains the connection between the hierarchy of human consciousness and human behaviour. I have studied the work of Dr David Hawkins and found this fascinating as he explains how humans are on a scale of consciousness and an increase from one level to another will result in enormous changes in your life. It’s possible to focus and raise your level of consciousness, which is an area I may explore with you.
- Feminine Power to harness the inner power available with feminine energies, to be able to step into your own power, taught by female world thought-leaders in feminine power.
- Project Management is the practical application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet project requirements. As a Project Management Professional (PMP) for over 13 years, I bring excellence in project management techniques to give structure and known effective processes to problem solving. These include all aspects of the project lifecycle including initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing. We identify and review your risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies to ensure you reach the end goal that you want to achieve. If you have more than one project, I can help you to create a Project Management Office (PMO) to organise your projects on a higher level,. The PMO plays an essential role in managing your projects consistently and enabling you to make key decisions on your business at a strategic level. It can be applied to both the personal and business world and improves the efficiency of making change happen on a pragmatic level.
- Business Acumen on a practical level to ensure I provide the latest concepts and ideas to your business dilemmas. I trained in “Business Mastery” for the last three years, with Tony Robbins, the world authority on leadership psychology and the number one life and business strategist. I have a Graduate Certificate in Business and have progressed my way up the corporate ladder over 20 years. I also have personal business experience by successfully running Consulting companies for the last 7 years and a Property business for the last 15 years.